Jennifer Caithcart owner of Massage Theory is a Register Massage Therapist with M.T.A.S graduating in 2001 from the McKay School Of Massage And Hydrotherapy in Saskatoon. She is able to direct bill most private insurance companies, RCMP and DVA. Her style includes therapeutic, sports massage and deep treatment. Jen mainly practices therapeutic treatments for chronic maintenance of activities of daily living, prenatal postnatal massage, and athletic injuries to name a few. Jen brings an extensive knowledge of the body and its dysfunctions to a wide variety of treatments, skills as well up at wide variety of clientele, from two years old to 95 year olds, even Grey Cup champions.
Jen specializes in providing customized therapeutic massage care for:
- Patients supplementing medical treatments with stress relief.
- People working in front of a computer and want to get regular neck, shoulder and back relief.
- Professionals desiring a mind-body approach to peak performance and success.
- Youth and adults in sporting activities, where the need is to assist with recovery and maintenance.
- Prenatal and Postnatal massage.
- IASTM Myofacial (Instument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) – An instrument is used to helps break down and release soft tissue facial adhesions. This technique allows for deep specific treatment of problem areas. Mechanical stimulation along with increased local blood flow help promote optimal healing and function. If you are not reaching maximum benefit with your current massage treatment, this technique may help you achieve better results.
Each appointment begins with a quick review to map a plan for your successful session outcome.
Jen specializes in 30 and 45 minute treatments, where I customize to each individual needs. She will primarily focus of 2 – 3 specific areas affecting the overall complete and desire outcome. Pressure and technique is dependent on my client’s needs and goals.
Jen does not accept SGI or WCB claims.
She is a recent graduate from the Western College of Remedial Massage Therapy and is a member of Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC). She has completed certification in Sports Massage which includes courses in Pre and Post Sports Massage, Kinesiology and Athletic Taping and Soft Tissue Release Techniques. Laura is excited to assist her clients in meeting their massage needs.
Laura does not accept SGI or WCB claims.