Your First Visit
Masks are required to be worn at all time in the clinic.
It is MANDATORY that you reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply:
- You are feeling unwell (have a fever, cough, cold or flu).
- Someone in your household is unwell (have a fever, cough, cold or flu).
- Travelled outside of Saskatchewan/Canada in the past 14 days.
- Have been in close contact with someone from outside of Saskatchewan/Canada in the past 14 days.
- Attended gatherings or events with more than 15 people indoors or 30 people outdoors (weddings/funerals as example).
Our clinic is by appointment only we do not accept walk in appointments! BOOK ONLINE.
- Fill in the intake form online when booking appointment, note this needs to be completed prior to your appointment. Parents with children under 18 you will need to email us to have the under 18 consent forms sent to you.
- There are new COVID-19 screening and consents that are required to be done for each appointment.
- Referrals are NOT required for treatment but may be required for your insurance coverage.
When you arrive:
- Due to COVID-19 rules our main door at the clinic will be locked.
- Arrive 10 min early and wait in your vehicle. We will text you to come to the door.
- Attend your appointment time alone. If you are a parent bringing a child to appointment you will not be allowed in the treatment room.
- The following are not allowed in the clinic – food, drinks or unnecessary personal items (clothing, jewellery, or bags). Leave these at home or in your vehicle.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry of the clinic. (Do not wear gloves as you are required to sanitize your hands)
- You are required to wear a mask in the clinic. If you do not have one it will be provided.
- Payment and rebooking will be done prior your appointment,
- We continue to direct bill insurance. If you are new to the clinic or an existing client that has changed insurance companies please contact us via email so we can send you a form to fill out online. We will require this to be set up prior to your appointment.
- Once your appointment is completed you will be required to promptly exit the clinic
The clinic is a Fragrance / Scent Free Environment. Refrain from wearing essential oils, lotions, after shaves, perfumes, hair sprays or other products that are scented. If you show up wearing these products you may be asked to leave and charged for your appointment.
Booking your first appointment
We are an appointment only clinic that you can book online. All appointments are private sessions, with time set aside exclusively for you to receive personalized care. For more details on booking an appointment online, visit our ABOUT US page.
Late cancellations or No Shows
Your appointment time is reserved especially for you. If you are unable to keep your allotted time, we kindly ask that you give us a minimum of 24 business hours to cancel or reschedule. This gives our therapists a reasonable amount of time to fill the appointment slot.
Our therapists get affected directly when appointments are missed, or cancelled with less than 24 business hours notice. You may be charge the full price of the treatment booked if we are unable to fill the appointment time. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
It is MANDATORY that you reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell (have a fever, cough, cold or flu) or travelled outside of Saskatchewan in the past 14 days. We have a 24hr cancellation policy and to avoid being charged for your appointment log into your account page or email to cancel.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS OVER THE PHONE
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session.
We reserve the right to cancel your appointment if you arrive showing ANY symptoms of a cough, cold or flu. If you arrive sick you will be asked to leave and charged for your appointment. This is to ensure the safety of everyone.
Finding the office
Located on 2727 Quance Street East in Regina in the RiverBend Plaza. We are by Le Macaron and across from Applebee’s.
This is a part of the intake form. You may want to consider questions you might have for your therapist prior to signing. It is important that you understand and are able to consider and consent to your treatment. Your consent may be revoked at any time.
What to expect
Therapeutic massage is a combination of Swedish techniques ranging from lighter relaxing pressure to a deeper more specific approach. Deeper pressure and technique is used to treat a specific condition causing pain and dysfunction. This is all adjustable to suit each person’s comfort level and goals. Some people require more relaxing techniques and pressures. For others it involves a deeper more specific approach. Sessions are tailored for each individual’s goals and needs. It is important to express your comfort level at all times during your massage session.