Your First Visit
First time to clinic
- The clinic is a Fragrance / Scent Free Environment. Refrain from wearing essential oils, lotions, after shaves, perfumes, hair sprays or other products that are scented. If you show up wearing these products you may be asked to leave and charged for your appointment.
- We have no receptionist at the clinic as this clinic is by appointment only! BOOK ONLINE.
- Fill in the intake form online when booking appointment, note this needs to be completed prior to your appointment. Parents, you will need to sign these papers on behalf of your dependents that are 18 or younger.
- Please feel free to use the washroom prior to your appointment.
- Referrals are NOT required for treatment but may be required for your insurance coverage.
- If you feel you may becoming ill and have an upcoming appointment booked. It is highly recommended you reschedule once you are feeling better.
Booking your first appointment
We are an appointment only clinic that you can book online. All appointments are private sessions, with time set aside exclusively for you to receive personalized care. For more details on booking an appointment online, visit our ABOUT US page.
Late cancellations or No Shows
Your appointment time is reserved especially for you. If you are unable to keep your allotted time, we kindly ask that you give us a minimum of 24 business hours to cancel or reschedule. This gives our therapists a reasonable amount of time to fill the appointment slot.
Our therapists get affected directly when appointments are missed, or cancelled with less than 24 business hours notice. You may be charge the full price of the treatment booked if we are unable to fill the appointment time. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session.
Finding the office
Located on 2727 Quance Street East in Regina in the RiverBend Plaza. We are beside Edible Arrangements and across from Applebee’s.
This is a part of the intake form. You may want to consider questions you might have for your therapist prior to signing. It is important that you understand and are able to consider and consent to your treatment. Your consent may be revoked at any time.
What to expect
Therapeutic massage is a combination of Swedish techniques ranging from lighter relaxing pressure to a deeper more specific approach. Deeper pressure and technique is used to treat a specific condition causing pain and dysfunction. This is all adjustable to suit each person’s comfort level and goals. Some people require more relaxing techniques and pressures. For others it involves a deeper more specific approach. Sessions are tailored for each individual’s goals and needs. It is important to express your comfort level at all times during your massage session.